Add to Technorati Favorites pfblogs.org logo

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Finances Update

I figured that I would start off the month right by listing my finances, that way you guys can follow along. I am going to be keeping this info updated as much as possible to the right of the blog on the homepage. A nice quick glance at how I'm doing so far.

The IRS has given me a refund date of March 10th. I am ready for this to come. I need to buy a car badly. My kids need things as well. I've done spoken to the boss(my wife) about how we need to buy extras of the things we absolutely are going to need for the next few months and put back some emergency cash before she tries to go wild and spend it all(she's the spender in the family).

I received my final paycheck from my job today, all of 178 dollars. I should be getting a refund on a water deposit I made with the house we just moved from, so I'm expecting over $50.00 there.

I have no job prospects yet. So we will be stretching our refund for as long as we have to. I have been looking on the internet as well for work, something I can do from home. I've been doing a little pay-per-click sites, but at .005 per click, I can see I am getting nowhere fast. Anyone have any leads on online work that's more promising?

No comments:

Post a Comment