Add to Technorati Favorites pfblogs.org logo

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Bills

So I got paid today. A lot better of a check than normal, I worked a little overtime. So I'm going to break down my basic bills below, not to include Auto Gas and Food. Why? Our gas varies a lot, same with food. I haven't been tracking it with the way I budget, but it's a task for a later date. Here we go!

  1. Rent - $500.00
  2. Utilities - $250.00
  3. Car Insurance - $90.00
  4. Auto Payment - $248.00
  5. Internet/Cable - $104.00
  6. Washer and Dryer - $94.00
These are rounded up figures, and it's how I figure it. My Utilities number is high, but never has it been over that much, some months they total about half of that. With my internet/cable bill, those are through 2 different providers, so with my cable service, it's $57 a month, and getting ready to be in the $80 range here soon. As soon as my contract is up, I'll be cancelling this service and using a combo of Xbox Live/Hulu Plus/Netflix to bring that number to about an average of $25 a month. That could change if I find another cheaper route. My washer and dryer is through rentacenter. We sold off the ones we had when we moved to low-income housing, as we didn't have need for it. It's cheap enough to work with, and it's warrantied the entire time we are paying on it and for a year after it's paid off, so that works for me.

As far as debt, I have some. I haven't looked at my credit report this year so when I do, I'll post the figures here. She got paid today also, and set some money aside for us to start saving. Now to set that up. I've already put a Emergency Fund progress bar up on the side. It's not three months worth like I am ultimately going for, but its a good amount to have so I can start paying down my debt. I have my next post already running through my mind, so stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment