Add to Technorati Favorites pfblogs.org logo

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Current Financial Situation

I am going to give a break down of my current finances as of this day. Then I will be updating this as much as possible in new blog posts titled, "Today's Finances." Lets Begin.

Current Cash on Hand: $25.00
Current Checking Balance: $107.30

I have my last check coming this Friday, then that will be the last of my weekly income from a job.

Expenses:
  1. Rent: $25.00 (Includes all Utilities)
  2. Child Support: $190.00
  3. Gasoline: approx. $80.00 Monthly
Except for Gasoline, those amounts are fixed at this moment. I have other needs as well, such as toiletries and baby items(diapers, baby wipes, etc.) that are not fixed expenses. These items may total in the area of $100.00 a month.

Where's the Food!? Thanks to the government, I do not have to pay for food at this time.

We watch movies that we borrow from people, so no cable bill. I have access to the internet through a wireless connection at the apartments that no one pays for. Although it is limited and hard to keep connected, it'll do for now. I have a fairly large(for me anyways) tax refund check around $7,300 dollars on it's way, should be getting that within two weeks. This is what is going to hold me over until I find employment. I do have to buy a vehicle and pay back a debt to my mother of $1000 out of this refund. But I should still have plenty.

Well, there's an overview of my finances. I will keep you updated as much as possible. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment